On that day...I go Perfect Women Campaign again...this is the third times I had go to Perfect Women Campaign. The 1st time is in my company, APIIC Academy...2nd times is in Summit...3rd times is in Shaw Parade...
Feel very boring when I heard my boss say that I need to go Perfect Women Campaign again on 27/6/2010, Sunday with Eleven...I think, " What?? Need to go again?? What the hell man? I need to be a "VASE" again? Can I dun wan?? ush! " my heart...my soul...down...but I still have to go. Maybe because last time when I go Summit that time, I feel nothing can do when I been there, so i feel down when I heard my boss say I have to go again...
But...My feel, opinion change on that day... ...when I been there...
Early in the morning, same thing...fetch my friend, Eleven (I call she babe) at Mid Valley...We go together... We reach there quite early and on time on that day, because no traffic jam at all on that day...once we arrived there, we just realized that no people reached yet...we so 'angry' (a while only) ...but doesn't matter...we go and had our breakfast...and bla bla bla...
Done everything...bla bla bla...we went back...Finally 1 of a person in charge came....we so happy... we thought we still need to be VASE again...but not...we have something to do...so good so nice...haha~~ not like last time...do nothing, sit there, sew what they do...OMG...so bad...but this time, we really have something can do...hehe~Then we started to do our things... ...We do the banting, set up the reception area, set up the chairs for audience, set up the door gift and so on...
on that day...I know so many people that I sew before but dunno who are they...but this time different, we knew each others and become friend...maybe we do some co-operate on that day...so we knew each others...feeling very good...
The talks starts...everything was start...and it was so great...have so many audience...and the feedback also quite good...everything was so perfect...
After that, we go for dinner 2gather after done all things...that day is Janice sis birthday...Eleven and I just know...haha~ because we know she on that day also...feel so happy...cause can eat cake...haha~~
On that day...I feel that we are not VASE already...we help each other...we work togeher...the feeling is so good...
Know many people...
Calvin, Jimmy, Jason, Janice, Ada, Happy, Angie, Jean and so many person...
feel so lucky also because I can know so many people in Perfect women Campaign...hehe~~
Hope I can join this group in future...because it is really very good...
Registration Area
Perfect Women Campaign, the Speakers
Perfect Women Campaign
Me and Eleven Babe
Me...Yummy Yummy...having lunch
Me and Eleven Babe
Jason and Me

Me and Janice
Me and Jimmy



没有评论:
发表评论