2010年8月30日星期一

Color Vs Skill Seminar & Workshop @ APIIC 13/07/2010-14/07/2010

Color Vs Skill Seminar & Workshop @ APIIC Academy 12/07/2010-14/07/2010

12/07/2010 (Monday)

Finally...this day reach...feel very happy because 2 Italians come to my company...feel very excited to see them...They are Claudio and Marco...

The 1st day...they need to come and pre-do modal's hair...that's mean all the modals will come on the 1st day...there were 6 modals...so great...all of them are so beautiful & nice & of course guys are handsome...keke

Wow~I think this was the 1st time salon so crowded, everyone was busy on their hair do...stylist were assisting Marco to do the modal's hair...of course I am assisting Winnie, the trend Unity Boss...to do the decoration, arrange something..l.

Actually...I am also the one of the modal...
I really cant imagine that...Marco want me to be his modal...I am so curios that he ask me to do that...
In the beginning, he actually ask me, " do you want to color your hair?" I was thinking..."hehe...I can color my hair o...color by a Marco some more...where, how can I get this good offer in others time?" so I say "YES" to him...(can color my hair). After finish all the modal's hair, he just help me color my hair...
Finally done...and he said to me, he will cut my hair tomorrow on the stage..."what?? on the stage? everyone shock...Winnie ask and ask again...cause all of us cant imagine that he need me to go stage...after that we just say...ok lo...cause he already want, so cant ignore him.


1st day...busy on pre-do modal's hair...

Claudio is busy explain something to others....

13/07/2010 (Tuesday)

I come to APIIC early in the morning, come an help modals do make up...but when I reach I only see one modal come...she is so on time...so good...After about 30 minutes...everyone was come...we started to do our things...change our cloths, make up and so on...

The seminar start on 10.00am, but we need to wait until 2.00pm just can go to stage...the time pass so slow...and we have to wait, cant go around, because we cannot let the participant sew our hairstyle...so we only can wait in make up room or salon.

Finally...we can go on stage...every modal go 1 by 1...because some of us need to cut our hair by Marco and do some catwalk to show our hair to participant...I am so nervous, but I cant make mistake, because it will be very shy.
In the end of the show, that mean the show going to finish, all the modal need to go up the stage together and take some pictures...at the meanwhile, Marco also gave up certificates to all the participants...and I am so tired while I am standing...because the high heel shoes...

2nd day finished...of course...I need to help them to set up the class room for the next day workshop...

2nd day...

All modals...

Yeah!!

Figo...Me...Jia Wei

Figo>me>Stella>Jia Wei

Marco>>Me>>Claudio

I think they are happy...hehe

All of the modal...having a cool pose...

Me & Stella

Me & Wekki

Figo & me

Me & Jia Wei

Me & Claudio

14/7/2010 (Wednesday)

The third day, also the last day...time pass so fast...Workshop came...all the participants came on time...they bring their own modal came also and we bring them to the classroom and do their own preparation.

One modal been here today, 2 stylist from APIIC assist Marco.
On the beginning, Marco teach the participants do the color by using a modal's hair, he taught them how to do the sectioning and do some explanation...2 stylist exist Marco to color the modal's hair after Marco done the explanation. After that, all the stylist back to their own place and waiting Marco come and teach them, give them the color...the processing was so long, they used whole day to done their work...and everyone was so happy when they done their job...

3rd day...Workshop...

Finally finally...everything was done....everything was going very smooth...I am so appreciate because they let me get this experience...and also let me learn so many things, knew so many people...and get some friend from this seminar and workshop...the most important things is can knew 2 Italian guys...^^





没有评论: