2012年5月1日星期二

Heart broken again...

I should not falling in love with you... I'm so foolish... Cause I'm the one who heart broken... Who know I'm sad? No one will know even you...

I know I should not falling in love with you but i still do it... I'm really... I really don't no what to do dy...
Sometimes you treat me good... But when your gf here, you are not... Haizzzzz...you just treat me as a glass... Like I'm nothing to you...

What can I do? What should I do? What suppose I need to do?? Who can tell me??

I'm wrong I'm sould not Love you, no one can blame, and no one can tell... I just can write here, my heart... If I tell anyone... Must have others say why you so stupid? You know he got gf, why you still wanna do that?? You know it won't have good result... So... I never tell anyone although I wish to do this...

PAIN~~~~~:( :( :(

没有评论: